Sunday, April 22, 2012

Try Doing it Gods Way...

Time and time again I am like the rabbit from the story the rabbit and the hare. I try and move so fast or at the pace that I feel is acceptable for me in my life, trying to accomplish something or things that I feel must be accomplished. Thankfully, I keep being reminded to become more like the hare, to go at the pace that's right for me.

God says in Isaiah 55:8-9 My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts. And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Sometimes I think I run so far ahead of myself because I fall back in being caught up in worldly ways and doing things for worldly rewards. Gods plans for me are beyond worldliness and serve a much greater purpose. When I become the hare I remember that I become a much more joyful person. I am thankful for the lessons I am taught and re taught. God always allows me to see the value in living for him and reap its REAL rewards.

No comments: