Monday, January 21, 2013

Super Finds and Savings at Costco

Anyone who's been to Whole Foods or some other health store to purchase Coconut oil or Hemp seeds know that the prices aren't always budget friendly. I went shopping at Costco and happened upon a few great finds.

The first find was a 54 oz, that's right 54, of pure unrefined cold pressed 100% coconut oil! Ris container is almost as big as my head I was thrilled so I immediately stocked up. Next I found a 24 oz one pound bag of raw shelled Hemp seed. This is nearly three times the size and amount I was paying for at Whole Foods!

Another great find was a six pack of organic Quinoa & Brown Rice mixture. I can't wait to make this accompanied with steamed greens!

I found double packs of pomegranate seeds, and a multi pack of organic romaine lettuce. Shopping at Costco has allowed be to provide my family with more organic fresh food and made it easier to make fresh juices with high quality ingredients.

Costco has really stepped up their game with providing customers with a large variety of organic produce and super foods. I for one really appreciate this because after every penny saved is a penny earned!





No comments: