Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My transition to raw vegan

OK, I just love being raw about 60- 70% right now. As a person w/multiple food allergies, raw foods has rescued me from a diet of well, very little. Going raw has eliminated my gastritis and regulated my blood sugars, and I'm not 100%...yet.!

My quest to become a vegan seemed to be a natural progression along with raw, however, I haven't been as successful as of late. I'm having a really hard time giving up chicken and fish. Why go vegan? Because intuitively it's what my body is telling me is best for me. Due to my food allergies, I am unable to embrace the alternative meat substitutes and that leaves me...jumping back and forth between meat and no meat.

This too is all apart of my journey that sends me up and down the many paths to be traveled.

No comments: