Thursday, February 4, 2010

Not feeling guilty over the food struggles

Yes, today I had some kettle potato chips. No they are Not apart of my raw and or healthy snacks regime. Guilt...I used to really beat myself up whenever I peeked out of the health window, but now...I realize that I'm doing the best that I can right now. Later I will do the best I that I can then. I'm still learning to apply the practice of living in the moment and dwelling on the past or future is useless.

I will become about 80% raw for Life, and the rest...some cooked, occasional treat, that's what feels right for me. I don't compare myself with others and their diets because that journey belongs to them...We're all individuals and that's a good thing.

I feel great about where I am right now, and it shows I've come a long way baby!!

No comments: