Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Shift

As I start each day anew, I am thankful for the opportunity for more learning and growth, even when it comes through in the form of emotional pain.  Just when I have so many things figured out things Shift and are turned upside down.  Or should I say I am turned upside down!   Then I remember that I am not the one in complete control, God is.

I do believe that we can be co- creators in our lives and manifest what we desire, but I believe too, that there is also a bigger picture than the immediate one.  In this picture I must relax and allow life....just that, allow life to take shape, to reveal itself to me.  This is difficult because we are taught in this culture to always be in control of ourselves, so when we're not, things get uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable because I am railing against  my self imposed fears.  Now, I'm focusing on letting go and trusting in a higher power, whatever you want to refer to as The Creator, Universal Energy, The Source...

Faith, trust, leaning on, yes I'll be pursuing all of these and more.  I realize that it won't be easy because of past programmed behaviors and beliefs but I choose to cast out those enemies.  I am more than my fears!  My life is beginning a major Shift, to living simply and simply living.

No comments: