Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A life Well Lived Bible Planner...Terriffic!

I've recently purchased a great bible day planner to help me focus my daily bible study. I don't use the actual, day plan section as it's small and I have a great life day planner already(future blog).

This planner has features that help guide you to daily reading and understanding scriptures, as it instructs you to re write the days scripture in your own words. There's also an area for setting your goals, priorities and tasks for the day as relating to your actions and putting scripture to work. For example, a couple of my priorities and goals include when I'm having negative thoughts about someone or situation to stop and remember Proverbs 4 to guard my heart. Its my goal to know that God looks at the heart. I can't take in garbage and produce good things, it doesn't work that way.

I love how this bible planner gets me to think and remember HOW I think as well as act throughout my day. It's allowing me to be reformed by constantly putting right thoughts and ways of being into action.

There are worksheets in the back that help you to focus on life areas. There are seven, Career/Financial/Spiritual/Physical/intellectual-Creative/Family/Social. You are guided here to identify these areas and set goals for improvement in areas needed.

This planner has changed my spiritual life for the greater and I'm so thankful for God bringing it into my world. To purchase one of these go to
Www.A-LIFE-WELL-LIVED.com. This planner is not only a great addition for you but would make an excellent gift for someone in you life who's struggling spiritually.
This is my own opinion and I'm not being endorsed in any way. I just want to spread the word on this fantastic planner!

No comments: