Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Erin Condren Day Planner

I bit the bullet and purchased an Erin Condren Life Planner! It's lovely and I had it personalized with my smiley picture on the back. This is a great company to order from and their customer service is top notch. It took about three weeks for my order to come as they are a small company.

When the planner arrived it was beautifully packaged in tissue paper and I received little extras from them such as a few mailing stickers with my full name on them, extra mailing stickers for birthdays and such. All of the extras came in a pretty red envelope. Tis is part of what made the Erin Condren experience so much fun, like opening a Christmas gift!

The planner itself is sturdy the front being laminated with a hard plastic. There are a number of designs to choose from or you can really personalize it and add your own pictures or art work, quotes whatever you like. You're also able to choose you color preference even with their designs.

I love how big and colorful the planner is. The spaces for day fill ins are big which is great for large writers like me or for putting multiple entries into. What I really like about this planner is the section for each month for goals to set. I find goal setting like this allows me to not only do what I set out to but to continuously develop into the person I choose to be. It's a daily reminder for what's really important.

There's also a to list area. Following the calendar areas there is lined sheet paper for notes and plain sheet paper. The plain sheets are decorated with samples of some of the designs offered for the planners.

There are a variety of stickers with labels like doc appointments, Vegas trip, and many other topics. There's also blank stickers for adding your own labels. After that there's a pocket page for putting in an extra notebook or whatever papers you may have and a cute clear plastic zip envelope, like a kids pencil holder for storing whatever you choose.

The Erin Condren planner is a bit pricey as you can personalize it any way you'd like. I'm enjoying my experience with it. I have since discovered other pretty planners that are more cost effective but if you're looking for personalization this planner is a great one!

No comments: