Monday, November 5, 2012

Jogging or Running Anytime

Last year I purchased an inexpensive trampoline from Walmart for around thirty dollars. It was one of the best purchases I've made. I have a knee condition which makes running on pavement impossible so with the aid of this little trampoline/rebounder I can get my run on anywhere or time!

I ordered a few Virtual Active Home DVDs from Amazon that feature a forward motion running experience. There are many scenic locations to choose from, like Los Angeles, Venice and other places. There's a helpful trainer built into the workout but he's not overly intrusive. I'm a huge fan of these DVDs and sometimes I will mute it and just go to my own music. A fun and interactive way for work out, especially for those in cold weather states!

No comments: